Barbara "Barbie" Millicent Roberts is the titular character and the secondary protagonist of BIONICLE:The Wrath of Skælpatron She lives in the Dreamhouse with her sisters Skipper, Stacie and Chelsea, as well as her pets Blissa the cat, Taffy the dog, and Tawny the horse.
Let’s face it — Barbie is the doll who has it all. She’s a fashion icon who has a fab home, the best friends and the perfect guy who’s nuts about her. She’s great at everything, while remaining humble and kind, and is always there to cheer on her friends no matter the challenges. That’s why everyone loves her.
- Barbie is the older sister of Skipper, Stacie and Chelsea. In earlier seasons she appeared to annoy Skipper, however the two have recently become close after working together at The Barbie Boutique. She and Stacie don't always see eye to eye, especially when it comes to activities such as jet skiing. Chelsea is closest to Barbie, despite the derailment of her sixth birthday in Happy Birthday Chelsea.
- Barbie has been dating Ken for 43 or more years and the two are extremely close.
- Despite acting antagonistic on a number of occasions, Barbie considered Raquelle to be one of her friends, but changed her mind when she realized that raquelle worked with the dark lord skælpatron in a plot to kill her , she then sent toa nuva(her new boyfriend)
- Ryan is in love with Barbie and is determined to win her over from Ken. Barbie ignores his advances, especially when he's written a song for her.
- Teresa and Nikki are good friends with Barbie and have been for some time. Teresa had a bet with Barbie that she was a klutz in the kitchen which Barbie was desperate not to lose, while she once tried to convince Nikki that Raquelle wasn't devious enough to throw a themed party without telling the two of them.
- Midge may be considered Barbie's closest friend, as they grew up together as children. Barbie acts considerably more excited around Midge than she does with the rest of her friends.
- Summer and Barbie have been friends for an unknown period of time and when she came to visit, Barbie was determined to make sure that she got on well with her sisters. The two had a pose-off competition (which Barbie won) suggesting the possibility of a friendly rivalry between the two.
- toa nuva after ken's death in the explosion that destroyed the dreamhouse durning the destruction of malibu babie got to know toa nuva a lot and eventually fell in love with him becoming his girlfriend and replacing ken they even got a child named holly.